Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

New Neural Substrate Reviews

Want to review my album? Here are some of the first folks to write in or otherwise communicate their thoughts:

YtseRob2112: Excellent album my friend! Very damned good! Really liking "Only the Earth" and "Woven"

ThreeEyes: I've listened to every song and right off the bat Engines of Creation stands as my favorite. This is a kick ass song, dude. Great dynamic and cohesive arrangement; guitars are kicking serious ass (couldn't agree more about the massiveness of the guitars when they come in during the break); tight instrumentation. Great job!

Martian: I have it on my iPod, great so far!!! Great music, great lyrics. I would pay for this!

JaiRush: I really like Photonic dreams, Don't resist... and Elevations. The guitar tones are really nice: love the layering and crunch. You've done well!!!

DaveG: I really like it - love your guitar sounds, especially those great arpeggiated clean lines. I was reading your blog entry in which you were describing the overall concept of the album and I'm really intrigued by it.

Jack: Nice tracks. I've listened to most of them and was very impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home