Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Coming Around Again



Hey gang,

sorry it's taking me a little while to get this Baverch Blog off the ground. All the action is at my Microvision Blog. The traffic and excitement is really heating up over there. But I am still grateful to each of you for coming by the Baverch blog to see what's happening.

A lot is going on. Alycia and I bought a house that we move into next month; Brady is getting even bigger(!) and stronger and generally seems to like it up here in Washington. I'm enjoying my new job, although I miss my buddies back at DNA.

It doesn't look to me like I've got the drive to really promote my record 'New Neural Substrate'. I think I'm just too eager to do new things to try and find an audience for stuff I did a while back. Promoting music is hard. Especially in a competitive world like we find ourselves in. The good news is, most people seem to like the record and the feedback I've gotten has been very positive.

But, I just want to keep moving ahead. So, I'm plotting out the next record, to commence some time after we move in to our new place and I can set up the 'BaverchNW' studios.

You know, all that stuff about the weather being bad here is just hype. It's awesome here.

Anyway, drop me a line, let me know how y'all are doing out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home