Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Reach Up



reach up and grab the clouds
hanging so low overhead
or am I up, up so high instead

covering me
hovering over me
it's darkening
it's broadening

don't believe this, know how
don't repeat this anyhow
the sky opens up so much wider
than anything I've ever seen before


reach up and shout down the sky
the only place I can't go
and all the things that I can never know

calling to me
spinning around me
it's brightening
the early morning

don't believe this, know how
don't repeat this anyhow
the sky opens up so much wider
than anything I've ever seen before

don't believe this, know how
don't repeat this anyhow
flying out, I'm so much farther
than anywhere I've ever been before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home