Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Something New



Something new is coming your way...the back half of the new album is underway! Up next is 'In a Dream State' which has some of my craziest bass playing to date. I like playing bass, and wish I was better at it! This one seems like it's going to take a while to get right, although the drums, bass and most of the guitars I laid down in a few hours.

I want to try and do some Yes style vocal arrangements where parts kind of weave in and out of each other -- but the great thing about Yes is that all the guys can sing which creates a really cool, multidimensional sound. Not like one guy over and over again. So I'll take a shot at it.

Anyway, all's well over here. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for updates on the new tune!

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home