Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Through the Chain Reaction II



if anything should happen to me
I want you to know this
I've always loved you
all this time it's been true

everytime I think of you
and the crazy things that we've been through
I smile and wish
that we would live forever

take me with you
through the chain reaction
to the other side of
the event horizon


so if I should disappear tomorrow
I hope I might still exist somewhere
and maybe we can be together somehow
vanished into air

and I'm still dreaming of the lifetimes
that we'll never get to know
c'mon darling take me with you
wherever you should go

nobody knows where the time goes
nobody knows where the light flows
nobody's waiting with an answer
the beginning and ending of our nature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home