Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

When You Were Born



When you were born, I felt the world change
Everything drew into range
Now my life is changed forever
And we are held together
When you were born, I felt the world change

Time stops, feeling life expand
Light glows in interwoven strands
I feel it overwhelming me
Tapped in to the soul of eternity

When you were born, I saw the sun rise
Over secret worlds behind your eyes
Although your words are voiceless
I can feel their nearness
When you were born, I saw the sun rise

Out on the road that's before us
I'm gonna seek out a place for us
I feel like there's no boundary
Tapped in to the soul of eternity

Anywhere time's gonna find us
These are the ties that will bind us
And in the life that you build
Will be my destiny fulfilled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home