Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Falling Away



I've lost sight of what I wanted
I've made so many bad choices
that I don't even know how I got so far away

when you and I were starting out
that was what the world was about
but now I know that we're falling away

falling away from what is real
falling away from how I truly feel
from everything I love, I'm falling away


and everyday I curse the morning
'cos I can't even count the warnings
that I always ignored along the way

now you know that I can't bear to see
the look in your eyes when you see me
and everything we've been is falling away

falling through the whipping wind
falling through the dead beginnings
falling through the time
falling through the daybreak
falling away

do you think that I could find a way
to hit rewind on the replay
and somehow reconnect
begin a new day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home