Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Heya!



Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. Things have been pretty wild in the life of Ben. Here's a new song, 'A Series of Pictures'. This one is more straight ahead hard rock than some of the other recent songs, but there's still some neat vibiness and atmosphere.

I've been taking a little break from working on new music (I actually did 'Pictures' a few weeks ago), although ideas continue to percolate. We got a piano, so I've been spending some time there and have a couple pretty nice ideas that I'd like to work on once I can free up some time.

I got a new job last month, and that has been pretty much all-consuming. But I'm sure once I start trying to translate my piano songs into rock anthems, I'll get into another groove and crank out another 6 or 8 tunes...

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home