Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Start at the Beginning



To fall in love is a beautiful thing
No matter what, no matter what it brings
The visions come in coursing streams
Flying away, my chance to be redeemed

I don't have to curse my name
I don't have to go insane
Dragging me down by my heart


What could be is all I see
The sun through the trees, it ain’t reaching me
What could wake me up or set me free
When the wind on my face, it ain’t touching me

I don't have to curse my name
I don't have to go insane
Dragging me down by my heart
Am I awake or still asleep
Burning bright or six feet deep
Dragging me down by my heart


Where’d you go now
I’m only here and I don’t know how
What does it mean to be
Starting back at the beginning again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home