Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Love From the World



Love From the World

Nobody told you not to keep it all inside
And hold all your sadness against the world outside
The things that are hurting you will never go away
The only solution is to give up and away

I know you never know
I've seen that undertow
Take you away
I've seen those icicles stick through your heart
They'll fade away


You can't cling too tightly to the gifts you've been bestowed
Cos if the world wants to, you know that it'll free, free 'em from your hold
And the things that are always hurting you
You know they'll never, ever go away
The only solution is to give up and away

I know you never know
I've seen that undertow
Take you away
I've seen those icicles stick through your heart
They'll fade away
Give up your hopes and dreams
Give up your everything
Give them away
I don't want anything
I don't need anything


Love from the world
Love from the world
When you can't find nothing left
When you can't find nothing left

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home