Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Brightness



I want something so bad
That it haunts me when I sleep
Life keeps escaping
From the worlds that I get to keep

I try to hold it but it slips right through
I try to fight it but it just comes true
In every moment it keeps coming through in waves

You want something so real
That it turns you right around
Dreams that you can’t see
Like a love that is never found

It doesn’t matter what you have been through
It only matters what you have to do
Is every moment that you’re living through the same?

When you dream of everything coming your way
In the daylight dreams just drift away


I want something so true
That it shakes me to the core
It started with a whisper
Now it’s beating down the door

I tried to see it but the darkness grew
I tried to feel it but I never knew
This hopeful vision that keeps falling through my hands

When you dream of everything coming your way
In the daylight dreams just drift away
When I hope that you won’t forget my name
Every moment that I’m living through's the same


Be seen in the brightness
Be true in the lightness
Be real in the purest
Belief in the truest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home