Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Friday, August 22, 2008

The World Fictive



we all have to live
in a world where all you have is what you can give
like the moon chasing down the sea
I can always feel your presence pulling me

and everytime that I feel this way
remember it's all a dream, insane
when I don't have anything more to give
remember this time

the air or cold, hard ground
you're the sum of blinding light and pounding sound

and everytime that I can't get through
I'll realize it's the world come true
when I don't have anything more to give
remember this time

and now I can't outlive
the world fictive


my heart yearns for you
and this hopeless disillusion of the truth

and everytime that I see the sky
remember that it's a dream on fire
when I don't have anything more to feel
remember this time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home