Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Getting Away From Me



whatever world may come
whatever time undoes
without a word to say
I loved you all the way

so when you're looking back
at the love you lacked
please know the honest truth
is that I'm here for you, now

it's getting away from me
the vision that I know we could see
while everything hangs in the balance
interpreting one another's silence


and as the moonlight glows
and the nighttime slows
if you could dull the pain
you know the dreams remain

so if there's no way back
from our love's setback
please know the honest truth
I don't know what to do, now

don't think about what has been
just think about how we could begin
with a vow of an open heart
and a love that was fated from the start

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home