Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Friday, March 06, 2009

You Know I Need You



there's only one thing that you need to know
I need you with me wherever I go
wherever I go

there's only one thing that I need to see
to see you smiling next to me
next to me

there's only one thing that I need to say
I need your loving every day
every day

hey...you know I need you

there's only one thing that I need to do
is dedicate my life to you
I can be true

there's only one thing that I need to hold
your loving arms around me truth be told
truth be told

there's only one thing that I need to be
the one who lifts you up and sets you free
it could be me

if love and bliss are limitless
then why would we deny them
inner space and your hearts' grace
are there for you to find them
without your trust I will go bust
so don't give me your answer
cos I know that there's no other
way for me to go

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home