Music, musings and more from the mind of Ben Averch.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Sweetwood Guitars Announces Endorsement of Progressive Rock Guitarist Ben Averch


Sweetwood Guitars Announces Endorsement of Progressive Rock Guitarist Ben Averch

San Jose, CA – San Jose-based boutique luthier Sweetwood Guitar Co. today announced progressive rock guitarist and multi-instrumentalist Ben Averch as an endorsing artist.

"Sweetwood Guitars is extremely pleased to announce our marketing association with Ben Averch," said Glenn Sweetwood, President of Sweetwood Guitar Co.. "Ben's unique guitar playing uses a lot of altered tunings and illustrates the wide range of rich tones that my guitars can provide. I look forward to working with Ben in the development of new Sweetwood guitar models."

"I'm very excited to work with Glenn and Sweetwood Guitar Company," said Ben Averch. "My Sweetwood Comet is truly an amazing instrument. It provides a really clear, saturated and expansive tone that gives me the kind of sonic foundation that I've been seeking for a long time. The sound, playability and build quality of Sweetwood guitars is absolutely world class. I'll be using my Comet extensively during the recording of my fourth solo album and I'm thrilled to have Sweetwood Guitars front and center of my sonic arsenal."

Sweetwood Guitar Co. is a leading boutique luthier that manufactures guitars to exacting specifications, using select tone woods and the highest quality components. Sweetwood builds numerous guitar models including “Comet”, “Sweet T”, “Leopard”, “Sweetcaster”, “XKE”, and “Rock Rite”. For more information on Sweetwood Guitars, please visit http://www.sweetwoodguitars.com

Ben Averch has released three solo progressive rock albums including the recently released "Fortune Cookie", an introspective rock journey that incorporates progressive rock, electronica and folk rock into a genre-defying epic. Ben is also endorsed by San Francisco Bay Area boutique amplifier manufacturer Tonic Amps. For more information on Ben Averch, and to stream his entire discography, please visit http://averch.bandcamp.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home